The team feature is available from the package professional and above.
The team feature allows you to:
- Share entire groups of profiles to your team members
- Assign different permissions to each team member
If you want to learn more about the basic features please read this article
In this guide we will tell you more about administration permissions and how you can assign them to a certain team member. If you grant a team member administration rights, you can let the team member do the following things:
- Access team management
- Creating a new team userEdit / Delete team user
- Assign roles to team user
- Create roles
- Edit / Delete roles
If you are sure that you want to give one of your team members administration rights, we will now tell you how to do this.
- The first step is to create a new role. You do this by going to roles in the team management section and then creating a new role. Note! It is also possible to modify an existing role. You do this by selecting the role you want to adjust.
- You then select which administration rights you want to grant to your team member. You can choose to grant all permissions or just one or two permissions. In this case we have chosen to assign the following functionalities: create new team user, edit / delete team user, create roles. Once you have set the role to your wishes, click on ‘save role’.
- Now that we have created the role, you can add it to the team member who is assigned the administration role. You do this by going to the ‘permissions’ tab and then selecting the team member and then assigning the role. Finally, don’t forget to click on ‘save role assignment’.
If you still have any questions about how to set up the team feature of Incogniton, don’t hesitate to contact our support!