In this article we will explain how the Cookie Collector works. With this functionality you can significantly improve the reliability of your browser profiles.
This is because of the fact that major social media platforms and almost all other websites can identify whether Cookies are already present in the browser history. If a browser profile does not yet have cookies, a social media platform or other website will identify a new login more often as striking than when you have a browser profile that already has a browsing history. To start using the Cookie Collector you need to take the following steps:
- The Cookie collector can be accessed by clicking the bullet icons on the right side in the browser profile overview. Next, you need to click on Cookies -> Cookie Collector. After that the Cookie Collector will pop up.
- You then need to fill in a number of websites on which the Cookie Collector should start browsing. This can be, for example, websites such as https://youtube.com and https://reddit.com. Based on the entered URLS, the Cookie Collector starts browsing and generates a browser history. Please note! The URL entered in the Cookie collector should have the following format https:/nameofwebsite.com The top-level domain can be everything ofcourse but you need to add https:/ otherwise the Cookie Collector won’t work.
- Then click on the start collecting button and the Cookie Collector will start collecting Cookies.
Advanced settings / configuration of the Cookie Collector.
- If it does not matter for which websites the Cookie Collector builds up a browser history, you can also choose to collect Cookies based on an Example list. This list has been compiled based on the most famous website. The list can be accessed by clicking the ‘Load Example List’ button.
- Crawling options, in this section you can set if you want the Cookie Collector to randomly visit the list of filled-in websites and you can also set whether the cookie collector will randomly click links on the visited websites. We recommend leaving both on as it increases the reliability of the Cookie History.
- Other Options, in this section you can set the audio played on some website to be muted automatically. Especially when you have several profiles running at the same time, it can be annoying to hear sound. Finally, we have the option ‘Headless mode’, which means that the Cookie Collector starts working without this being visually visible. In short, the browser profile will not be launched visibly, but of course the cookie collector will of course do his job.
- Time settings, The desired time that the Cookie collector does its work can be set by entering the number of minutes in the box.
If you wish to export cookies, please read this article.
If you have any additional questions about the Cookie Collector after reading this article, please do not hesitate to contact our support department.