The proxy gives a connection error, or a red cross like in this article.
- Check if the port is included in the proxy. It should look like ip:port, for example: 127.0.0.1:3128
- Check if the connection type is correct.
- Check if it is an IPV6 proxy, ipv6 proxies only work on websites which support ipv6.
- Check if the proxy requires IP authorization or username/password.
- If you are sure all the above steps are correct, please do the following, or read this article to talk you through the steps:
- Download firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/new/
- Download the foxyproxy addon: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/foxyproxy-standard/
- Test if the proxy works with firefox and foxyproxy. You can confirm it on whoer.net
- If not, please contact the proxy provider. If it does work and Incogniton still refuses to connect please contact [email protected]