On this page you can check the update logs of the Incogniton application
If you have any specific questions, don’t hesitate to contact our support team.
Incogniton update V 220.127.116.11. - Incogniton core browser upgrade, Added option to pass legitimacy tests
On 19 September 2022, we performed an update. In this update we have improved Incogniton on the following aspects:
- Browser update, we have updated the Incogniton browser to version 104 of Chromium
- NEW FEATURE! Pass legitimacy tests toggle, Incogniton is now able to pass some legitimacy tests using the same methods as our competitors. See for more information about the tests this article.
- NEW FEATURE! Added option to automatically match the user agent version with the browser core version of Incogniton.
We will keep improving Incogniton after this update. That’s why we want to let you know that we are currently working on the following new features:
- Ability to transfer browser profiles between Incogniton users.
- Ability for tagging certain browser profiles
- Dark mode for the user interface of Incogniton
Incogniton update V.3. - New backend for faster and more stable user interface, more options for bulk editing and small other improvements
On 26 July 2022, we performed an update. In this update we have improved Incogniton on the following aspects:
- Improvement! V3 – The backend of Incogniton has been completely rewritten, resulting in a faster and more stable user interface.
- Improvement! Added the option for rotating proxy via API
- Improvement! Added option to auto accept cookies in the Cookie Collector
- Improvement! More options for bulk editing of profiles such as bulk stop and start, browser version, useragent, chrome command line options and proxy settings
- Improvement! Additional closing dialog to prevent accidental closing of Incogniton
- Improvement! Adjustments to the the bulk import interface which results into a more user friendly interface
- Improvement! The proxy checker is now more efficient and faster
Incogniton update V.18.104.22.168 - Bug fixes and announcement of V.3. of Incogniton
On 16 May 2022, we performed an update. In this update we have improved Incogniton on the following aspects:
- Bug fix! Fixed the cookie import and export functionality on Mac OS
- Bug fix! Solved issue related to custom group when adding a profile via the REST api
- Bug fix! Issue related to some users that where unable to login due to server connection issues
Furthermore, we would like to inform you that we are currently busy with optimizing the application which will result in V.3. of Incogniton. This new version will be even more user-friendly and it will also be easier to add new features.
Incogniton update V.22.214.171.124 - browser update to V.99 of Chromium
On 8 April 22, we performed an update. In this update we have improved Incogniton on the following aspects:
- Browser update! – We have upgraded the browser to version 99 of Chromium
Incogniton update V. 126.96.36.199. - New feature! Browser extension management tool added, faster syncing and small other improvements
On 21 February 2022, we performed an update. In this update we have improved Incogniton on the following aspects:
- New feature! Extension management tool, add extensions from the Google Chrome store in just a few clicks. See this article for a guide how to use this new feature.
- New feature! Disable / Enable session restore button added in My Account settings, with this you can decide whether you want to open your previous sessions from the browser profiles or that you want the browser profile to be cleared.
- New feature! Added proxy provider option via REST API, with this you can select if you want to validate your proxy with the main provider or with the back up provider. See this article for more information about the main and back up provider.
- Improvements! Faster browser profile synchronization method, with this browser profiles will be synced faster.
- Improvements! Better account synchronization method, with this data will be synced faster between devices.
- New feature! Added “always use latest user agent” option to navigator. With this enabled your browser profiles will be automatically use the latest user agent settings (default disabled).
- Improvements! on the user interface Sub menus of the application
Incogniton update to version 188.8.131.52. - New feature! 2 factor authentication and proxy checker improvements
On 4 January 2022, we performed an update. In this update we have improved Incogniton on the following aspects:
- New feature: Two factor authentication (2FA), secure your browser profiles even more with 2FA. For the Guide how to install 2FA and how to use it please read this article.
- New feature: Proxy checker improvements, added an additional option for proxy auto-check. When you start the browser, you will be able to see the availability of the proxy in each profile, than you will be notified with a green checkmark or a red cross.
- New feature: Chinese translation of Incogniton now available. For our Chinese users it’s now possible to use Incogniton in your native language
- Improvements! User interface improvements when loggin into the application. It is more visible to select your preferred user interface language of Incogniton.
Bug fix! Disabling / enabling browser profiles works again.
New feature: Exported cookies now contain the profile name in the filename. Now it will be much easier to find exported cookies from the desired profile.
Incogniton update V. 184.108.40.206. – New feature! Cookie Collector and other improvements
On 3 December 2021, we performed an update. In this update we have improved Incogniton on the following aspects:
- New feature: Cookie Collector (generator), with this functionality you will be able to automatically generate some cookies for your browser profiles which will increase the trust of a browser profile. Please see this article for more information about the Cookie Collector
- New feature: Don’t show the profile name in URL bar if you don’t want this. You can do this via the advanced settings of a browser profiles. Note! This only works in the newest browser version which is Chromium V.93
- New feature: Double verification on proxy details, if the first validation didn’t succeed another database can be used to validate the proxy details.
We also fixed some bugs:
- Bug fix! Bulk Cookie exporter fixed
- Bug fix! Removed upgrade browser profiles button
- Bug fix! Updated last launched data correction
- Bug fix! Reduced synchronization size for faster launching of browser profiles
Incogniton update to version 220.127.116.11. - Better Cookie importing and a new cloning feature
On 19 October 2021, we performed an update. In this update we have improved Incogniton on the following aspects:
- New feature! Option to add cookies to via REST API
- New feature! Added option to always use the default language from the device for the chrome user interface
- New feature! Added option to add netscape cookies
- New feature! Added option to use Base64 encoded Netscape/JSON cookies
- Bug fix! Fixed some bugs with adding cookies
- New feature! Added a clone profile option for paid subscription
- Improvement! Upgraded to OpenJDK 16 from Java 8
Incogniton update to Version 18.104.22.168 - small general improvements and added proxy integration with BlazingSEO
On 31 August 2021, we performed an update. In this update we have improved Incogniton on the following aspects:
- Bug fix! Bug fixed where some users got an “INVALID IP” error.
- New feature! Added support for custom arguments via the REST api
- New feature! Added Integration with Proxy6 and BlazingSEO, this integration will make you able to easily connect your bought BlazingSEO proxies with Incogniton.
- Improvements! Some other small general improvements
Incogniton update - V. 22.214.171.124 – Chrome browser update to V89 with custom arguments support
On 24 May 2021, we performed an update. In this update we have improved Incogniton on the following aspects:
- Improvement! New browser added which is based on Chromium version 89, old profiles can use the old browser or upgrade to the new one. New created browser profiles can only use the new browser.
- Improvements! Team functionality – New permissions to hide complete groups. Old roles will have view all groups enabled by default and will need to adjusted manually.
- New feature! Added user agent v90 in the user interface to select manually
- New feature! Select all button in clean up dialog
- Improvements! User interface improvements
- Improvements! faster scrolling (no more lagging) in UI
- Improvements! Custom arguments support
- Improvements! Possible to send custom arguments while launching via selenium
- Improvements! Easy auto fill proxy fields via copy-paste
- Improvements! Synchronization block till other data synchronizations are complete
- Bug fix! Browser syncing error fixed by force restart button, which does a force stop and a force start
Incogniton update - V. 126.96.36.199 - Team feature for team management now available and user interface speed improvements!
On 10 April 2021, we performed an update. In this update we have improved Incogniton on the following aspects:
- New feature! Team member functionality, create team members for your Incogniton browser profile and assign them roles. (Available from package professional and above) We recommend you to read this article before you start working with the team functionality.
- New feature! Cleanup old incogniton files, use the cleanup button located on the home screen.
- New feature! Backup connection method which should fix connection issues.
- Improvements! Faster Web backend
- Improvements! Speedup of the user interface of the application
- Improvements! More and improved Russian translations
- Improvements! Last edited and last launched timestamp added
- Bug fix! Backup connection method which should fix connection issues.
- Bug fix! Screen size issues resolved
- Bug fix! Timezone selecter fixed