- Download and install the 64 – BIT Windows Version of Incogniton.
- Go to the C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Incogniton\Incogniton\browser\win and remove all the data which is in that folder.
- Go to https://incogniton.com/IncognitonWindowsBrowser32 and download the 32-BIT browser of Incogniton.
- Unzip the 32-BIT file in this folder C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Incogniton\Incogniton\browser\win
- You should now be able to use a 32-BIT browser with Incogniton.
If you still have any questions about this feature or if you have any other questions don’t hesitate to contact our support department!