Dear Incogniton user,
We are happy to announce that we just launched a new update of Incogniton, in this update we have improved Incogniton on the following aspects:
Please note! Version 188.8.131.52. update – please download via the website if you have issues with the update.
- New feature! Option to add cookies to via REST API
- New feature! Added option to always use the default language from the device for the chrome user interface
- New feature! Added option to add netscape cookies
- New feature! Added option to use Base64 encoded Netscape/JSON cookies
- Fixed some bugs with adding cookies
- New feature! Added a clone profile option for paid subscription
- Upgraded to OpenJDK 16 from Java 8
If you still have any questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
The Incogniton Team
Anti-Detect Browser for Multi-Account Management
Manage unlimited virtual profiles for easy multi-account management. Safe and anonymous. Ideal for teams and individuals. Download and try for free now!