Dear Incogniton users,
We are happy to inform you that we have performed an update. In this update we have improved Incogniton on the following aspects:
- WebRTC now shows your proxy ip instead of no IP (Note! – needs to be manually activated for existing profiles)
- Browser language is now set based on proxy IP (Note! – needs to be manually activated for existing profiles)
- Unmasked vendor and unmasked renderer can be changed and is part of the browser fingerprint now.
- MP4 Support added for websites such as Twitch.
- The growth of the Incogniton log file is limited.
- Selenium bug fixes
- Screen size spoofing improved
- Canvas font masking improved, disabling canvas protection will now show the correct canvas.
- Added option to select if you are using rotating proxy. Please don’t forget to do this.
In the meantime we try to improve Incogniton even more, we hope to launch the following new features in the next update:
- Russian translation
- Improvements of the user interface of Incogniton
- Integration / support for brightdata.com, it works now but in some cases you get a different proxy then expected.
Python selenium integration testers needed!
We are also looking for people who want to experiment with our Python Selenium integration. Send us an email if you have any projects you want to create with Incogniton!
If you still have any questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
The Incogniton Team
Anti-Detect Browser for Multi-Account Management
Manage unlimited virtual profiles for easy multi-account management. Safe and anonymous. Ideal for teams and individuals. Download and try for free now!