We are happy to inform you that we have performed an update. Please restart Incogniton to download the update.
In this update we have improved Incogniton on the following aspects:
- Part of the interface is now translated to Russian. To switch the language you will need to logout.
- It is now possible to enter a custom DNS server.
- The way a proxy now gets used is better integrated in the browser.
- Saved passwords and bookmarks syncing between devices should now work.
- Selenium automation bug fixed where some customers weren’t able to use it.
- Cookie importing now shows error messages and is able to import cookies on fresh profiles. If you have issues with this don’t hesitate to contact us.
- The browser encryption has been changed, this has the added benefit that chrome password stealing viruses aren’t able to decrypt saved passwords.
- Some user interface fixes which should improve speed, syncing between devices is also improved.
If you still have any questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
The Incogniton Team